n/s
For those who believe that Tobi is Obito, it's up to you now. For me, Tobi is the one who stole Obito's left eye.

Lurker
What do you know, this chapter is practically solidfying it.

Now get ready for a slap in the face the next chapters.

Yeah, the hints have become too obvious. They seem to be deliberately misleading.

I still think that Tobi was originally meant to be Obito, but Kishimoto changed when everyone guessed it. Now that everything has become a clusterf**k, he's trying to come up with something to "surprise" the reader.

Dull Brilliance
Tobi finally unmasked.

[HIDE]And yep, he's Obito Uchiha.

Though now in order for Naruto's birth to work, the modern Tobi couldn't have been the only one to have been the Masked Man. Since I don't think he would have been old enough to have fought Minato back then.

I'm thinking that the past Tobi really was Madara. Perhaps after those events he passed on his mission to the current Tobi then died. Madara being the one that saved Obito in the first place. This would explain how Tobi & Madara knew each other and why the current Tobi claimed to be Madara until Kabuto revived the real one.[/HIDE]

n/s
Oh great. Madara joins the fight. Does that mean he defeated the five Kages?

Raxbait: Hip
Tobi finally unmasked.

[HIDE]And yep, he's Obito Uchiha.

Though now in order for Naruto's birth to work, the modern Tobi couldn't have been the only one to have been the Masked Man. Since I don't think he would have been old enough to have fought Minato back then.

I'm thinking that the past Tobi really was Madara. Perhaps after those events he passed on his mission to the current Tobi then died. Madara being the one that saved Obito in the first place. This would explain how Tobi & Madara knew each other and why the current Tobi claimed to be Madara until Kabuto revived the real one.[/HIDE]

With the current chapter this week, this looks to be quite the theory that may come true.

Dull Brilliance
I'm Sasuke Uchiha! My clan died now I'm gonna destroy the world! GRAAAAAAH!

I'm Madara Uchiha! My brother died now I'm gonna destroy the world! GRAAAAAAH!

I'm Obito Uchiha! My crush that put me in the friendzone died now I'm gonna destroy the world! GRAAAAAH!

I'm Gilbert Uchiha! My goldfish died now I'm gonna destroy the world! GRAAAAAAAH!

I'm Eugene Uchiha! My tamigotchi died now I'm gonna destroy the world! GRAAAAAAH!

Raxbait: Hip
See people.....Kishimoto wasn't gonna leave things unexplained (some ppl i know freaked out lol).