Dull Brilliance
The 3rd Hokage's summoning animal? That's random. Anyway he would have returned to wherever he originally came from after the 3rd died. No one probably has a contract with him, so he's never been summoned again.

Being of the Sarutobi bloodline, maybe Konohamaru will one day be able to summon him as he learns summoning jutsu.

n/s
Crap. The ten-tailed beast has revived but not by Tobi standards. He was actually after the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Ouch!

Last edited:
Lurker
If you only need a bit of each Bijuu's chakra, then all that Naruto would need is to have the same power is Shukaku's chakra since he already has Kyuubi and has received a bit from the other 7.

Dull Brilliance
Manga was just filler this week. Disappointing.

Anime was a tie-in to the movie. First appearance of Sakura's parents was note-worthy.

Hinata in that china dress. Dayum!
nosebleed.gif

[hide]Hinata-Dayum.jpg[/hide]

Last edited:
I fell out of this anime. Just couldn't stick it out, but loved what I saw.

How's my boy Rock doing?

Dull Brilliance
^Pretty good considering he has his own show now. Don't remember the original Japanese title but it's called "Naruto Spin-Off: Rock Lee & His Ninja Pals" on Hulu.

In the main series. He gets a token episode here or there but otherwise pushed to the background in the anime, Guy Sensei on the other hand has received a LOT of screentime in the past year.

In the manga, forget it. If you're not Naruto, Sasuke or one of the Kages, you're lucky if Kishimoto even remembers you exist.

Lurker
The old "Tobi is Obito" theory is regaining its strength chapter after chapter...