(Because there's a Bleach and One Piece thread.)

I just read the new chapter and it was really crazy so I just really want to talk about it. [HIDE]WAR AND ZOMBIES!!![/HIDE]

so is an army of hashibara (1st hokage) clones, with zombie ninjas...

and we will get to see everyone fight, everyone, this will be awesome.

Naruto has the 9 tails power at full control, and sage mode, plus the crow that itachi raped his mouth with.

and Sasuke will join the fight soon...wonder who will die in this war.

Super Rider
Oh, question. Why were Tsunade and Sasori among the zombies?
And the zombie ninjas were bitchin.

^Tsunade's not dead and I guess Sasori didn't have a body cause he was a puppet.

It's weird cause in the ipad plants hate zombies but in Naruto Zetsu and the zombies are working together.

I really didn't see such a hardcore chapter coming this week but I love it. There will be so many good stories coming from these revived guys I can't wait.

Does anyone know who the spiky haired guy next to Zabuza was?

Sasori did not have a body, Kabuto most likely build one for the soul to enter

there are...

Zombie Akatsuki: Itachi, Kakazu, Deidara, Sasori, and Nagato

Zombie Kages: 3 of them, I am not sure of their name. but I'm sure is Bee's dad, Kazekage killed by Orochimaru and Kabuto and some mummy.

Zombie Ninjas: Zabuza, Haku, Kimimaro, Asuma, Hanzou, Chiyo, Gaara's aide, Neji's father. what he is trying to do is to incapacitate the ninjas by making them fight with people they knew and loved. Psychological warfare!!!

Super Rider
Sasori did not have a body, Kabuto most likely build one for the soul to enter

there are...

Zombie Akatsuki: Itachi, Kakazu, Deidara, Sasori, and Nagato

Zombie Kages: 3 of them, I am not sure of their name. but I'm sure is Bee's dad, Kazekage killed by Orochimaru and Kabuto and some mummy.

Zombie Ninjas: Zabuza, Haku, Kimimaro, Asuma, Hanzou, Chiyo, Gaara's aide, Neji's father. what he is trying to do is to incapacitate the ninjas by making them fight with people they knew and loved. Psychological warfare!!!

Yeah. That's Kimimaro. I didn't realize it was him at first.
And I thought the Kazekage they revived was Gaara's father (But he was the one they killed anyway, right?)
And Chiyo...Aww.