Nancy Drew’s Fourth Season Will Be Its Last

Staff member
Hurry and finish your plate — the Claw is about to close its doors for good. The CW and the producers of Nancy Drew have confirmed the upcoming fourth season of the series will be the last one.
“It has been the greatest pleasure to begin my career as one small part of Nancy Drew’s endless legacy,” says Kennedy McMann, the best Nancy to ever Drew it up onscreen. “What a privilege to walk in her shoes for as long as I have, to be inspired by her and to grow with her. I wish our incredible fans could feel the heart and passion of our crew that has been ever-present on and off screen, day in and day out since the very beginning. You are every bit a part of this incredible show as we are. Thank you, thank you, thank you for every ounce of passion and kindness you have shared with me and with each other.”
As someone who has said multiple times that Nancy Drew is the best show The CW has on the air right...

Continue reading...

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
A final season with a known conclusion is more preferable to the show being terminated in a cliffhanger. So I will take it because its better than what the fans of Papergirls and Legends of Tomorrow ended having.

Even though I adore the program, I was shocked to learn there would be a fourth season given the current state of the CW and Warner. All I can truly ask for is for them to finish the story now that they have adequate time to do it. The fact that they have time to wrap up the series is a big gain for the audience. Just consider the heartache Legends of Tomorrow viewers had when the show was canceled after only seven seasons.

Although I'm saddened that we won't see more of these characters, I think it's better that they end the show and write it knowing it'll be the last one than cancel it while hoping for a fifth season and leaving things unsaid and plots unfinished. This show was phenomenal, and I hope if they ever get the chance for a reboot, they take it. The first two seasons had so many episodes that I feel like it's being cut short at four seasons, whereas other shows I enjoy have had more seasons but fewer episodes, so I'm still ending up with nearly the same number of episodes as other shows I enjoy.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
Before the Discovery/Warner merger, I love the CW because of the diversity in casting and shows gets renewed and have endings. Their quota for ratings is not that high since they still make money from syndication. Sadly after the discovery Warner Merger, Shows and movies started getting cancelled. I hate the person who tookover the CW.

I am extremely happy that there will be a season 4 and I guess I'll take what I can get of an ending because I have had a great concern about it always getting canceled since the beginning and I honestly believed it will get cancelled after season 3. What we have ended having is not that bad.

変わって欲しくないよ。
Fans can make a kick-starter for a movie. Veronica Mars fans managed to do that.

Bringing you the best of theater
Can Tom Swift Make an appearance, since his show is canceled. Make him part of the ending.

I am so sick of tired of everything
It was a good show. A good mystery program in the Scooby Gang mold.
However, the CW has decided to discontinue all of its written dramas because there are more affordable ways to draw in its new audience. The merger was meant to be a positive development, yet all it has brought us is agony. When it was on, The CW, which doesn't cancel series, was a good network.