Names of all Child actors who have been in any kind of Tokusatsu

Cuz i'm planning to search their name up and let you all knwo what they are up to these days and if they are available to play in some future toku series.

One Of them Is Inoue Mao Played in Kakuranger as Tsuruhime (young). (not available she's not unknown)

Now a popular actress notable for playing Tsukushi Makino in Hana Yori Dango.

20070716074808.jpg

Continuing the Creddie legacy
How about the one who starred in Dairanger as Kibaranger? he's a kid that time.

Kagayaki Power
http://www1.odn.ne.jp/tamura-pro/sakimoto.htm

sakimoto hiromi was in an ep fo ultraman dyna

which i only know cuz he and tsuruno have been sorta "rivals" in hexagon this year... which is hilarious btw.. and sakimoto was like.. but i was in dyna with you! :D .. and tsuruno didn't remember it at alllll XD so funny :3

Now, count up your crimes!
I'm just wondering who did the suit acting for chibi GekiRed and Mini Den-O. XD

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Kid_Wataru.jpg

Arashi Fukasawa as Kid Wataru in Decade episode 4 and 5.

A few notable ones and favorites:

Carl Craig, who lives in Virginia now (I met him at Asian Fantasy Film Expo 2002, and he's a great guy!), is famous in his one starring role as the first gaijin kid in the Gamera film series, as boy scout Jim Morgan in Gamera Vs. Space Monster Viras (Destroy All Planets in the US).

Tomonori Yazaki played Ichirou Miki in Godzilla's Revenge, and was in the first Masked Rider series.

Hiroyuki Kawase starred in several Godzilla films (he played Ken Yano in Godzilla Vs. Hedorah, and Rokurou "Roku-san" Ibuki in Godzilla Vs. Megalon), and was in several shows like Mirrorman, Meteor Man Zone, and even Japan's own version of Sesame Street (Open Sesame) in the 70s!

Akinori Umezu had a brief cameo as one of the two city kids in Terror of Mechagodzilla (the two kids who were going to be stepped on by Titanosaurus before Godzilla intervened), and later played one of the five heroes in Toho's Saucer War Bankid.

Youji Matsuda, as a child actor, played Masahiko Okamura, the kid companion of Masked Rider Amazon. He also appeared in Ultraman Leo and Deathquake, before also becoming a noted voice actor, one of his notable roles was Ashitaka in the Japanese version of Princess Mononoke!

Would like to change his avatar
I wonder what happened to that Hidenori Tokuyama kid who was in a B-Fighter Kabuto episode...?

tokuyama.png

I'm just wondering who did the suit acting for chibi GekiRed and Mini Den-O. XD

I don't know about Den-O, but chibi Geki Red was actually played by the kid who played Jan in that episode, Arashi Fukasawa.