COFFEH... another name I love, but if you feel there's a better name for yourself.. just let me know once the request has been submitted. :)

Shyni
So, how will you know if you've received payment specifically from me? Do I need to PM someone the email address I registered my PayPal account with, or do I just send a payment after making a request, and you'll assume it's me?

Anyway, I wanna change my name to Shynilyte now.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
So, how will you know if you've received payment specifically from me? Do I need to PM someone the email address I registered my PayPal account with, or do I just send a payment after making a request, and you'll assume it's me?
Once you've sent the payment, Keith will get a notice from PayPal when his account has received it. All you have to do then is contact Keith and let him know the name of your PayPal account, so that he can confirm it was from you.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Okay, but what type of payment do I make?
I believe the PayPal option for this is simply labeled as "Send Money" or "Send Payment" or something like that. Once you've got that selected, you just input that you are sending $2USD to Keith's PayPal address (seen in the first post of this thread) and send it. Then just make a post here in the thread stating that you've sent the payment.