Name Changes...Two Dollah [SEE FIRST POST]'

Bennu

Hm..... 2 dollars sound reasonable but I can't anytime soon for a number of reasons, first a dollar in Egypt costs around 6 Egyptian pounds and second fear of someone hacking into my bank account, so I'll just wait till I'll be able to do so

Milky Rose

is Mayor of Farmville
Hi, Keith...

I know you've said you like my name (Gatack Striker), but....I think it's time to change clothes...er....names.

So....I humbly request the name Milky Rose (From Yes! Precure 5).

I have also sent two bucks your way, along with an apology, as well as a "thank you". ^_^

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Hi, Keith...

I know you've said you like my name (Gatack Striker), but....I think it's time to change clothes...er....names.

So....I humbly request the name Milky Rose (From Yes! Precure 5).

I have also sent two bucks your way, along with an apology, as well as a "thank you". ^_^

/me looks at Striker's Milky's new username...then looks at Milky's avatar.

/me giggles.

Yeah, too easy. :p

Taichi

Go on... Gatack me!
Hey Keith!

Oh what's in a name? Hmmmm... since I'm Taichi over at RangerBoard... might as well make it official here too as some of my friends are here. That way they know who they're talking to.

So going from Gatack SSS to Taichi

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Hey Keith!

Oh what's in a name? Hmmmm... since I'm Taichi over at RangerBoard... might as well make it official here too as some of my friends are here. That way they know who they're talking to.

So going from Gatack SSS to Taichi
Be sure to let Keith know when you have sent your $2 donation. If need be, include the name/email under which it was sent so that he can verify that it was sent and received so that he can go ahead and do the name change.

Painted_Outlaw

The new Tendou Souji
Wanted to change my name from "Cirno" to "Painted_Outlaw" to match my using it on a different site.

I'll send payment over in a sec, just need to log into paypal.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^
You may need to PM Keith directly to let him know that you've sent the payment for the name change (just let him know what name/email to look for to confirm the payment). Once that's done, he should be able to take care of it.

Painted_Outlaw

The new Tendou Souji
Right, right, I just fell asleep last night before I could send it. :sweat:
I'll get on it asap, though. Ok, all taken care of.

Last edited:

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?