Name Changes...Two Dollah [SEE FIRST POST]'

Shynilyte

Shyni
The options I got are "Online Purchase" (Goods, Services or eBay items) and "Personal Payments" (Shared expenses, Payment owed, Rental charges or Other). I'm guessing I choose other from the "Personal Payments" category?

Ben3000

Okay, just sent my payment in. I want to change my name to Ben3000. The name I currently have was a placeholder until I could think of something better. With this name change, I'll be on the forums more than ever now. So thank you guys in advance.

FlameDragon

Professional Chef and Entertainer
alright i send you a payment on paypal, so i'm thinking on a name related to Kamen Rider Wizard, well if it's not taken.

either FlameDragon or InfinityDragon, i would prefer flamedragon if it isn't taken.

I sadly have this username, so I made a new account called 'Gatack91'
however I'd like to stay on this account but change the name to 'Gatack91'
Is this possible?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I sadly have this username, so I made a new account called 'Gatack91'
however I'd like to stay on this account but change the name to 'Gatack91'
Is this possible?

Can't have two accounts. PayPal two bucks to henshinjustice@gmail.com and I'll change your name. :)

Keith, when the $2.00 fee has been sent, you can just merge the two accounts together and have it keep the username of the second one. That way the forum won't have a mini-spaz when it detects 2 active accounts with the same username.

SunGreen

Was Rider Punched
Hey, I just sent 2 to the paypal address with then name change in the message but just gonna post it here just in case. Can I get my name changed to SunGreen please and thank you?

GenericJD

A Passing Through Kamen Rider...fan
Want to get my name changed over to reflect my name in other places. Just wanted to make sure this is still a thing, and it's still just $2 before I send it over.

Shirubaa

Lurker
So I'm thinking of getting a new, better name...that's still cool, right? I have a nice idea, I just want to make sure I can still do it. It's still $2 for free name changes?

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts