Mythroll Armory Launches Dice Spinners Campaign

Staff member
Yesterday, tabletop accessory creators Mythroll Armory launched the crowdfunding campaign for their latest product, the Color RPG Dice Spinners. In just 24 hours the campaign has earned six times its intiial goal, with twelve days remaining to get even higher.
Dice Spinners serve the function of traditional dice but work somewhat differently. They are being offered in two different models and six selectable colors including green, pink, blue, purple, yellow and “gun-metal” (no color applied). “Be unique! Set your shiny new color RPG dice spinners on your table instead of regular’ol dice and watch the jaws drop,” says Mythroll.
As of this writing, the Early Bird tier is still open — that’s the one where you can get a free hardshell carrying case for each spinner ordered, as well as receive 35% off the regular price. This won’t be offered tomorrow; the tier is only open for the first 48 hours of the campaign. Hopefully you can get an Early Bird as that lowers the cost to $50 —...

Continue reading...

I am not trusting with this product. Most of the colored metallic stuff I had, got their shiny skins peel away after few years.

The pink and green ones look pretty, I like how different it is to your ordinary table top dice.

Legit Boss
Mythroll Armory should open a Patreon account instead of a Kickstarter, they will receive more money and there is no pressure for a campaign ending.

Hail Mother Russia!
This is kind of expensive for a board game dice. I mean we can play DBD for cheaper dice made of China.