Mythroll Armory Launches Boundless Dice Campaign

Administrator
<p>After some delays, here’s the latest artful set of tabletop dice from Mythroll Armory. Boundless Dice were meant to be seen last month, but Mythroll decided to bring things back in for a last-minute budget adjustment. The good news is that the savings will be passed on to you. One set has been reduced 15% to 64 dollars, a dice tower case has been added for free (typical MSRP $21), and they’ll also throw in a free D20 (valued at $16) if stretch goals are met.</p>

The dice is such a beauty and I already donated 5 dollars in hopes this product comes out in the market. 5 dollars is just a burger to me and I think my heart will thank me for skipping a burger for a day.

I feel they are still overpriced and not many will be interested in these and we can easily find similar designs at less prices from the open market.

I am the Omega
Their previous designs looks better, I liked the crystal ones and the dragon ones, This one looks meh for me. Good luck for their crowd funding though.

Those stretch goals are about to be reached because people donated 20 thousand dollars over the 5000 dollars goal. What am I doing with my life, I should be designing dice for D&D.

I ♥️ that it comes in different colors. The gold petina,copper variations and Brass with red numbers looks majestic. the dice tower cases looks so chic and elegant. Glad it got funded because I want to add them to my growing collection.

I ♥️ that it comes in different colors. The gold petina,copper variations and Brass with red numbers looks majestic. the dice tower cases looks so chic and elegant. Glad it got funded because I want to add them to my growing collection.
What other things do you have in your collection? I am yet to start so not sure if these are worth buying or if maybe I should.

Getting a set of seven dice,a tower case and all stretch goals for 65 seems cool. Sadly I'm a late bird.