Mythroll Armory Introduces Morningstar Dice

Staff member
Here’s the latest from Mythroll Armory, makers of intricate tabletop gaming accessories. Wildly styled, hand-carved dice are their specialty, and they’ll soon be adding to enthusiasts’ collections with the new creation, Morningstar Dice.
These are described as “heavy, pointy, intimidating solid metal dice” that “make an impression at the table and upon your enemy’s face.” There are eight finish options in just as many designer colors: Avery (Dark Green on Rose Gold), Conquest (Red on Gold), Isle (Light Blue on Silver), King’s Armor (Copper on Steel), Merchant (Copper on Gold), Nautilus (Rich Blue on Rose Gold), Ranger (Forest Green on Steel), and Witch King (Gold on Black).
The Kickstarter for the dice is live as of...

[url=https://popgeeks.com/mythroll-armory-introduces-morningstar-dice/]Continue reading...

Sounds expensive but with the descriptions it actually worth it.

It looks good to me and I would be willing to buy this because I love to have a collection of these and these would make my collection look even better.

Staff member
I cannot imagine spending that kind of money on toys. Good luck to the guys who can afford to spend $150 on dice.

Not cheap game but I could not find description for what games can be used. I don't see it has 6 sides with dots. Looks it is for some special collection of games from same manufacturer.