Mythroll Armory’s Dice Spinners Launch Campaign October 4

Staff member
If you’ve been counting, Mythroll Armory has launched ten Kickstarters since their founding, and all of them have been successful. Mythroll simply makes products tabletop gaming enthusiasts want, whether that’s their signature art-styled, hand-carved dice, or related inventions like the one they’ll be introducing next week.
Their latest project are these spheroidal Color RPG Dice Spinners. They serve the function of traditional dice but work somewhat differently. They’ll be offered in two different models and six selectable colors including green, pink, blue, purple, yellow and “gun-metal” (no color applied). “Be unique! Set your shiny new color RPG dice spinners on your table instead of regular’ol dice and watch the jaws drop,” says Mythroll.
There will be an Early Bird prize in the Kickstarter campaign for backers who reserve their spinners within the first 48 hours. Any early backer will receive 35% off the regular price and a hardshell carrying case for each spinner ordered...

Continue reading...

Let there be peace on earth
wow they look pretty, Aside from playing table top, They will make great Christmas tree decor.

Sorry but I see math in this. In simple dice, lucky is important factor. In this 'dice', math number generator. Except if they are fully mechanic. But still I consider dice more unpredictive.
data-tng.gif

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
You know what? I have always thought that custom-made dice were a great gift idea. So this company makes signature art-styled, hand-carved dice? Cool!!