Fighting For Justice
Beetleborgs/Zeo- 96
BB Metallix/Turbo- 97
Mystic Knights/In Space -98

Toku was still pretty popular if I recall correctly. I think Mystic Knights just did poorly because a lot of people were more into Rangers than Knights. I still thought it was awesome though, obviously.

There was, Battle Thunder. Though with Lost Galaxy's ratings and some cast leaving, that season wasn't ever produced.

Overall the series was ok. A lot of bad points for its cheapness with its CGI effects and monsters, worse than PR. Also the fighting wasn't very good at times, hard to make up a convincing Medieval times era for a kids show.

Still it was original, had likable characters, and a nice last arc for it. Before that it was just various ways of "taking over the castle". Still love the armor detail and the figures that came with it (Have Rohan and Garrett)

Actually, I think I remember Chris Funaro saying that a few episodes for the second season were filmed, even though they didn't get to do post production on them before the show actually ended up getting canceled. The show got shafted in favor of PRLG.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
This was an awesome show! I never finished it, because by that point I was 15 and didn't want my parents to know I wanted to watch a show that was in any way similar to Power Rangers. :laugh:

I've found all the episodes online though, so I'm gonna go through them and finally experience the ending that I've already been spoiled on. Darn you, tvtropes! :shakefist :loltongue:

Resident Precureologist
Mystic Knights was damn awesome. I loved them all because once they went through their armor arcs, the characters took off by leaps and bounds.

And at that time, Captain Planet was still on the air, so when I heard there'd be a fifth knight, I was saying "Please don't be heart. Please don't be heart." Then they gave us the Knight of the Forest, and he kicked ass.

Looks like most-if not all-of the series is available on Youtube for those who missed it. Quality's not htat great (it is just VHS rips after all) but it counts.

Are the toys rare now?

It stinks.
And at that time, Captain Planet was still on the air, so when I heard there'd be a fifth knight, I was saying "Please don't be heart. Please don't be heart." Then they gave us the Knight of the Forest, and he kicked ass.

You know what's funny, doing the initiation where that guy was about to get his knight of the forest. I recall they re-used some of the monsters from Beetleborg/B-Fighter.

Haaaaaaaaated it.... almost as much as I hated Beatle Borgs. ;)

I think this kinda points out something I said in the Ultraman thread. It's not transforming suits that I dig on.... it's martial arts and secondary themes that get me, THEN I might enjoy the suited and zord stuff.

For this and Beetle Borgs, I hated both the fighting and their secondary themes.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I like Celtic myths so I loved this show

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3QW0Op3tFY[/ame]

Man Lisa Dawn was such a hottie! :thumbs: you were always anticipating the colder climates when you could see her 'peeking' through her light shirt. Then they went on and gave her a thicker fur lined version :laugh:

And those transformation calls were very thematic: Fire Within Me, Air Above Me, Water Around, Earth Beneath Me and Forest Before Me. It was basically where that element would be to help you.

You know what's funny, doing the initiation where that guy was about to get his knight of the forest. I recall they re-used some of the monsters from Beetleborg/B-Fighter.

Yeah Garreth didn't have to fight one of the warriors of Temra (Rath Cohen the Ice Lord, Sonorus Skye the Lightning Bat, Forga McRoil the Sea Serpent and Bane Morfane the Rock Wolf...and yes that was all by memory) but some random CGI giant spider.

And those afformentionned reused monster suits.

It stinks.
Yeah Garreth didn't have to fight one of the warriors of Temra (Rath Cohen the Ice Lord, Sonorus Skye the Lightning Bat, Forga McRoil the Sea Serpent and Bane Morfane the Rock Wolf...and yes that was all by memory) but some random CGI giant spider.

That disapppointed me so much, I was really hoping we would get a fifth warrior of Temra.

Fighting For Justice
Actually, that would have been a great place to introduce Lugad. If they would have introduced him earlier on, they could have done quite a bit more with him.

Oh, and yeah, Deirdre was the Mystic Knight equivalent of Kimberly. (by that, I mean she was hot)