WIIIIIIIIIIII!
I wouldn't say Mystic Force sucked, it just wasn't remarkable. The season was watchable, but nothing about it stood out or made me want to watch more. I didn't anticipate getting new episodes like with NS and DT, or even OO. Even when SPD was as bad as it was in the middle, I wanted to continue watching.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Me, I thought Mystic Force was the biggest piece of S*&^ I have ever heard of, even the theme song was stupid.

I don't know why the hell Disney decided to change the theme music from traditional Rock N' Roll music to lame-ass Rap.

That doesn't mix.

One of the major dissappointments about Mystic Force was that is focused to damn much on just the Red Ranger and not everyone else, and the fact that it was too damn short.

Plus, the whole "Plan Xander" thing was even major bullS*&^. I mean talking to footsoldier isn't gonna solve a damn thing, all they care about is to kick your ass.

Now, the idea of the line between the Human realm, and the Mythical realm was like a major rip-off of Disney's American Dragon: Jake Long. If it was more like Magiranger in which it's a war between the Heavens and Underworld, now that would have been okay.

Also, I also wanted to point out that the whole rush things up 32 episodes, that was really pathetic. I mean that totally ruined the whole show. Basically that proofed that the Power Rangers these days aren't getting anymore creative ideas.

As I said it before, once Disney bought the franchise from the dying, Saban Entertainment, everything went down hill right after the later episodes of Power Rangers Wild Force.

Overall, I think the show should have been better, if there weren't too much reliablity on special effects, makeup, invisible wiring, and explosion, and it should have added more episodes and stayed with the traditional Rock N' Roll music, because it's much catchier and it matches the shows image.

Ratings:

I give a D-

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
You guys are so spoiled...complaining about 32 episodes. You DO realise most other live action TV shows only get 26 episodes a freakin' year? sometime less? 32 episodes is pretty darn respectable.

The problem is when they try to cram EVERYTHING from Sentai in there, instead of cutting useless stuff and going for the meat of the plot... and going with original ideas that fit the format better.

Lurker
You guys are so spoiled...complaining about 32 episodes. You DO realise most other live action TV shows only get 26 episodes a freakin' year? sometime less? 32 episodes is pretty darn respectable.

That I agree with. 32 is'nt that far from an american season number, and you get plots wrapped up a lot quicker and things move at a better pace. I'm hoping Disney cut it straight down to 22 actually

It's all about competence that makes ther 32 limit matter, and MF, and OO have simply not been competent.

Vida was terrible...
How do you make one of the most girliest pinks ever (magipink) into a hardass of a woman? Didn't make sense to me.

Neither did the gender swaps we used to get in the Saban days but you don't see many people complaining about that.

I personally LOVED Vida, thought she was a really nice character and the fanwank that made her and Chip a couple was more interesting then the similiar fanwank done for Nick and Madison.

It was terrible, no employer would allow the whole of his staff to keep their jobs if they went missing for most of the day on a regular basis.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It was terrible, no employer would allow the whole of his staff to keep their jobs if they went missing for most of the day on a regular basis.

They weren't missing all day long...only a few hours max :p

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Neither did the gender swaps we used to get in the Saban days but you don't see many people complaining about that.

I personally LOVED Vida, thought she was a really nice character and the fanwank that made her and Chip a couple was more interesting then the similiar fanwank done for Nick and Madison.

Well, I thought Vida was an OK character, she is just more suitable of playing a minor character than a Pink Ranger.

Although, I do love Houka-chan/Magi Pink, because she is more comic, and somewhat of a childish character.

Now as for the gender swapping days of Saban Ent. for the Yellow Ranger, I agree with you on this, I didn't here anyone complain about the gender swapping, in which I did, and still do have a crush on Katie/The Yellow Time Force Ranger.:anime: