It's Judgement Time!
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
I really like that her generals were once his honor guard. Was that in the original SM, cuz I really like that element.

I never thought I'd actually enjoy SM, but yeah... I'm having a pretty good time. :thumbs:

Yeah in the Anime, (though it wasnt talked about at all in the Dub but a DiC book did confirm it. It was talked about in the Sub version of the anime but briefly) the four generals of Beryl were once Endymion/PrinceDarien's friends and trustful guards. When Queen Beryl attacked she converted them to her servents. Or something like that. Its been a while.

And how can you NOT enjoy SM? I mean dude! That anime was hilarious and had a great story! It was sad too! I mean cmon! Im a sucker for the sad stuff. So naturally I loved SailorMoon. The Toku-version was pretty good but it could have been better in retrospect. I really hope theres more down the road but it doesnt look like there will be.

Banned
Space Sheriff Gavan said:
Only recently have I learned that there is a Toku version of Sailor moon. So I have to ask, what came first, the live-action, or the anime?

Neither. ;) The manga came first followed by the anime then six year break after the last anime (ended 1997.02.08) before the first ep of live action (2003.10.4).

Last edited:
Kitagawa's Keiko pair of sweet smooth legs .... oooOO hhh ... *faint* ...

How did you guys even get it to play? I tried downloading from TV-Nihon, tried every media player I could think of, and all of them kept telling me wrong format. I really wanted to see PGSM too... :bawling:

DekaShadow said:
How did you guys even get it to play? I tried downloading from TV-Nihon, tried every media player I could think of, and all of them kept telling me wrong format. I really wanted to see PGSM too... :bawling:

Have you tried Media Player Classic?