Well, my path of the ninja is currently on hold 'til I can get replacement HK's for my Vol. 2 and 3, so I decided to stop down the street to see how my favorite girls are doing.

The Pretty Guardians of Sailor Moon.

I am really starting to hate downloading and watching my Toku on my computer.

1. For some reason it plays choppy.

2. I just like sitting on my couch, kicking back, eating a burrito and watching the **** on my television set.

Thanks to the FreedomRangers I can now. :anime:

And I'm jamming with the Gurdians.

Just saw the end of my once beloved Dark Mercury and will be trucking on to the end of the series to find out the final fate of the Scouts and their battle to save the world from the HOT Queen Beryl.

It's way over due since I close out this series.

Only recently have I learned that there is a Toku version of Sailor moon. So I have to ask, what came first, the live-action, or the anime?

Space Sheriff Gavan said:
Only recently have I learned that there is a Toku version of Sailor moon. So I have to ask, what came first, the live-action, or the anime?

Anime came in 1992...and ended 1997.

Toku was released in 2003 and lasted 50 episodes plus two movies...I believe. Just like any normal tokusatsu...from Toei...lol

PGSM only follows the first story arc of the anime/manga...with some changes such as Dark Mercury and Sailor Luna...Minako/Mina was Sailor V for quite awhile and didn't henshin into Sailor Venus until later on.

FreedomR8G6B1 said:
So...how did you take the paper fan swinging, candy throwing Sailor Luna? :nelson:

My head almost exploded and my teeth almost shattered with rage. :mad:

Sailor Luna is quite the eyesore in the show. I can't stand her... worse than fuggin' Justin in Power Rangers even.... ugh!

I cheered when my dog, Kunzite took her down with one sword slash. That guy rules. :198:

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
My head almost exploded and my teeth almost shattered with rage. :mad:

Sailor Luna is quite the eyesore in the show. I can't stand her... worse than fuggin' Justin in Power Rangers even.... ugh!

I cheered when my dog, Kunzite took her down with one sword slash. That guy rules. :198:

Her "Faiz" Henshin did it for me...

5-5-5...Standing By...MAKE UP!!!...COMPLETE!!! *ARGH!!!*

FreedomR8G6B1 said:
Anime came in 1992...and ended 1997.

Toku was released in 2003 and lasted 50 episodes plus two movies...I believe. Just like any normal tokusatsu...from Toei...lol

PGSM only follows the first story arc of the anime/manga...with some changes such as Dark Mercury and Sailor Luna...Minako/Mina was Sailor V for quite awhile and didn't henshin into Sailor Venus until later on.

Sailor Luna? Does that mean the cat turns into a human sailor, or she is a human in the show?

And if she is a cat, do they actually use special effects to make the cat look like it is talking (like in, say, Sabrina the Teenage Witch show, for example) or do they just have a female voice over when the camera is pointed at the cat?

Space Sheriff Gavan said:
Sailor Luna? Does that mean the cat turns into a human sailor, or she is a human in the show?

And if she is a cat, do they actually use special effects to make the cat look like it is talking (like in, say, Sabrina the Teenage Witch show, for example) or do they just have a female voice over when the camera is pointed at the cat?

Plush Kitty -> Blue Haired Little Girl w/ cat tail -> Little Girl + "Faiz Phone" -> Candy Wielding, Paper Fan carrying Sailor Luna...*SHUDDERS*

Her henshin was just a creepy as the old schoo Spiderman Toku...yeeeeeeeesh...

FreedomR8G6B1 said:
Her "Faiz" Henshin did it for me...

5-5-5...Standing By...MAKE UP!!!...COMPLETE!!! *ARGH!!!*

I did like her Faiz-ish Henshin, in that she dials it in. But still.... :noesbueno

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
I did like her Faiz-ish Henshin, in that she dials it in. But still.... :noesbueno

It's what happens afterwards is what makes me cringe...*shudders again*