My Thoughts About The Possible Future Adaptation of Kamen Rider Decade

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I know that we've basically talked about the possible future US adaptations for Kamen Riders a year when Dragon Knight was officially broadcasted. But lately, many have had doubts about Adness Entertainment's future with Kamen Rider since the cancellation of Dragon Knight on 4Kids. Now, for some reason. I have been having some imaginations about what the adaptation of Kamen Rider Decade would be like. I would have guess that the storyline would be different than Tsukasa's story. The US Counterpart would be like a multiverse agent with amnesia and he has been in contact with his comrades who have been monitor-like Kamen Riders in each of the KR parallel worlds and the main villains would be much like Dai-Shocker. Now, the connections of the wormhole Parallel Earth traveling would be like a dimensional rift wherever the heroes would depart one world to another world. As for DiEnd's counterpart. He would be a hired treasure thief with special ops training to travel in between the multiverse to steal rare and important items from the parallel KR worlds and sell them off the black market from the clients he has from his world.

But, I might be wrong about my ideas.

Tell me what you think.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Th idea is great, but how are we going to explain the other 8 (well Dragon Kinght is an exception.)?

pictures of fish
There's no "uncertainty", it's "Cancellation" had nothing or little to do with ratings. The show was just on too long. 4kids starts it's shows at the start of the year, and ends it at the end. The show was just a bit too long, and the ratings didn't justify airing the last few episodes at once. And to air it for a whole 'nother season was worthless for just a few episodes.

Anyway, Nice plot. I'd rather see an adaption of Blade though.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I always thought that if they adapted KR like they did Sentai, they would do either Faiz or Den-O.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Ok. One, I don't really think that if another company picked up Kamen Rider for an american show, they would choose Decade- mainly because they would have to use both Masked Rider & Dragon Knight in the show- & Masked Rider would completely murder it.

Also, there are serious problems with the show as far as Americans go.
1) The Show is shot like Power Rangers- which is ridiculed for it's cheesiness
2) The show is meant for an older, preteen-teenage audience.

Because of these problems, they would definately need a series with, at least, good looking Riders & a fairly normal plot in order to gain a following. Therefore, we can't do seasons Blade & back because they have either crappy/ bizarre looking riders &/ or bad footage formatting. Decade is useless without having a steady show already in progress. Double is just too wierd for a starter. Kiva is going Vampire & that's already overkill in the US. Den-O is a little too campy.

Because of these, I think, if there ever was another Kamen Rider attempt, we would either use Kabuto or Os for our basis. They could use others & clean it up to show what they want to for a US audience, like what is often done to PR, but I would, personally, pick these ones.