Raxbait: Hip
I....actually don't think it's that bad so far. Is it really a harem if its JUST two girls?

Mad Skillz
It's definitely not a harem show.

I recently got into this one, saw the first episode a few days ago and then managed to watch two through eight over the course of the last two days. I'm loving the show so far. The characters are a lot of fun. They're basically do gooders with crap personalities. I think it's an interesting twist. It's very episodic, though there is that bigger story connect the three leads and it'll be fun to watch it play out. Waiting for the weekly episodes is going to be a pain though, it's a very fun show that that manages to move at this great pace.

Also, I freaking love Hikigaya and Totsuka's...thing. I was dying at the "please make me miso soup every morning" line a few episodes ago.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I doubt that they'll ever going to have a relationship between Hikki & Totsuka. They probably just stay as friends.

Lurker
I doubt that they'll ever going to have a relationship between Hikki & Totsuka. They probably just stay as friends.

Yeah, you won't see same gender relationships in an anime like that treated as anything beyond a joke I feel. Shame, since whatever little chemistry they have chances to show off is some of the cutest in the series.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Somehow it's kinda hard for the main male character to end up with which pretty girl in the anime like this.

Another Climax
Somehow it's kinda hard for the main male character to end up with which pretty girl in the anime like this.

Well, the main character here is pretty broken emotionally, although he hides it well. Also I believe this is one of those Light Novel adaptations which means that they probably don't even have an ending yet.