Toku Webcomic Artist
I know I've posted about this in the art forum before, but I've recently added a whole lot to my site. Instead of posting there, or doing some topic necromancy, I decided to post here and talk about the additions to it as well. I do an all-ages Sentai/Tokusatsu webcomic called Kyoudaikido Soldier Chromacorps.

Some samples:
[HIDE]
2011-03-10.jpg

2011-02-22.jpg

2011-03-31.jpg

[/HIDE]

The story is that a demon named Daiyou Kai broke out of Hell, and formed a new plane of existence for him and his followers. Now he wants to go back and conquer Hell for his own, but to do so, he needs a bigger army. By stealing the souls of people on Earth, he creates soldiers known as Tamashinaki, and sends his followers to command them. However, a team of heroes stand ready to defend Earth from the threat of Daiyou Kai. They are the Chromacorps, five martial artists with the powers of Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Aikido, Kung Fu, and Boxing. With their suits, they can amplify their strengths, form weapons or use powers based on their martial art, and combine attacks for a final "Budobreaker" to take out the monsters attacking the world.

I am currently in the 4th issue of this story, and am getting close to 100 pages of archives. It updates Tuesdays and Thursdays as of now, but I am planning on adding another update day soon.

In addition to the main comic, I have started doing comics and reviews about sentai in my blog below the comic. I'm reviewing both Power Rangers Samurai and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger right now, and recently started the comics to go along with the reviews.

I hope that you go and check out my work, and if you like it, feel free to leave a comment or send me a message with the "Live Feedback" button in the sidebar. Also, don't forget to Like my Facebook and Follow my Twitter for updates on the comic, tokusatsu, or just me in general (yeah, that one is the least impressive of the bunch.)

Thanks!

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Just started reading it and I think its interesting so far. I think that art is good and am interested to see how it goes. Ill be keeping up with this. :thumbs:

Toku Webcomic Artist
Just started reading it and I think its interesting so far. I think that art is good and am interested to see how it goes. Ill be keeping up with this. :thumbs:

Thank you! :) I've got some awesome stuff planned for the next issue, I hope you enjoy it!

Hey, I like your comic! I also have a toku-themed webcomic, would you be interested in doing a link exchange?