My reason of why Go-Busters and Kamen Rider Wizard fail

Beside that whole villain stuff and all that!

My real reason of why Go-Busters fail because it was too resemble of Goranger due for spy mission. The producer of Go-Busters must be a huge fan of Goranger!

I feel Enter (Villain) was acting like Loki from The Avengers due for his trickery

And

My reason of why Kamen Rider Wizard fail because they mess up the story! It was supposed to end at episode 51 but they put 2 unnecessary episode like Kamen Riders crossover that really don't have to do with the storyline

If you gonna to make a crossover with Wizard, Producer. Make a MOVIE!!!!!!!!

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
Seconded.

If there's a mod around, please lock this topic.

I think it's due to the same reason: taking two largely not brilliant producers who are alright in their respective niches with Sentai and KR and then putting them on properties that were outside their comfort zone.

Shining~
yeah right, an entire series fail because of two last episodes that serves as an epilogue and doesn't actually need to be watched. Totally not a stupid reason.

What next, asking if Akibaranger should be official?

Also, we already have two Wizard movies.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I'd hardly call Takebe brilliant ...

The spy theme did affect Go-Busters, although not because of Goranger. It seems to be because military themes have not been doing well for kids' shows in Japan for some time, and Go-Busters was not able to pull it off

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Wizard didn't fail! What's with all the hate? I loved it!!!!!!

D

Dr Kain

The reason Go-Buster failed is because it was flat out boring to watch with bland characters, annoying side kicks were useless, and monsters that would rather run away than fight.

THe reason Wizard failed is because its last 5 episodes rendered the entire cast pointless, along with the villains, the Phantoms never felt like a threat, and the entire secondary cast (Koyomi, Rinko, Shunpei) were not even needed at all in the entire series. They added nothing to the plot. Wajima did more than all three of them combined.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Wizard didn't fail! What's with all the hate? I loved it!!!!!!

Its ratings and sales are low which is sure to be at least part of the reason that Toei decided Gaim would not follow the format established by other post-Decade Rider series