Tendou
Yeah i was very pissed after having my PS3 for about a 2 years my system just stop working so im trying to figure out what system i should buy because i will be getting a new job soon so what should i do. I'm willing to play anything now im just pissed because i kicked out so much money for crappy quailty.

My belts talk.
PS2. It should be pretty cheap now, and it has a library of great games. :thumbs:

Yeah i was very pissed after having my PS3 for about a 2 years my system just stop working so im trying to figure out what system i should buy because i will be getting a new job soon so what should i do. I'm willing to play anything now im just pissed because i kicked out so much money for crappy quailty.

Out of curiosity, what happened before it broke. What were you doing at the time. I haven't really heard of second generation PS3s (which is probably what you have if it's two years old) randomly breaking.

Tendou
okay it all started when i came back home and i played Mirrors Edge then i stopped playing for a while then at 10:30pm that same day the sony computer enterainment logo came up then it just froze then i decided i wasn't going to mess with it for the rest of the night so the next morining it kept doing the same thing.

The big killer of PS3's is the laser either getting dirty or misaligned. It may be as cheap as a cleaning, or as expensive as a new laser I'd have to guess.

As always, it really comes down to what kind of games and what games you like.

360's a pretty damn good all around package with all your genres covered and there's plenty of us on the board to play with.

I great stop gap if you can't spring for another full on console is a Nintendo DS.

Tendou
thanks for the info but i got it to late being as i don't have the system anymore im thinking about getting a 360 or wii but as of now sense the wii is cheaper im leaning more towards that and i like some of the games on it i might get a 360 somewhere down the road.

Banned
thanks for the info but i got it to late being as i don't have the system anymore im thinking about getting a 360 or wii but as of now sense the wii is cheaper im leaning more towards that and i like some of the games on it i might get a 360 somewhere down the road.

You can get an arcade 360 cheaper than the wii. You can also get a 360 with a 60 gig HDD for 299.99 that is only 50 bucks more than the wii. The wii is a good system, but unless you are going to spend a lot of time playing with your friends at your house, you might want to think about this some more.

Like a passing wind...
Go with the 360. I may be a PS3 owner but my friend brings over his 360 every now and then and I play his online with my friends that own a 360.

Besides, many people here have a 360 so you can hook up with them.