My main plan is to getting 1,000 Blu-Ray movies..(Am I obsessed? lol)

Banned
Since I've abandoned DVD completely, so I'm going to building many shelves later this year to putting many blu-ray movies. Yes, my main goal is to collecting up to 1,000 blu-ray movies.

I have to ask..am I obsessed with Blu-Ray? It's just that..DVD is purely ugly in the picture.

What about you? How many Blu-Ray movies do you have in your shelves now? lol

POPCORN!! GET YOUR FRESH HOT POPCORN!!!
49105main_popcorn.jpg

Nah, but on the real, why 1000? That's a lot of movies SK, honestly I don't even buy movies anymore, since I only end up watching em once, i just download em, not encouraging that or anything i'm just saying.

King, it's a matter of opinion, he thinks they're ugly, as do i, you may not though.

Banned
King, it's a matter of opinion, he thinks they're ugly, as do i, you may not though.

And you felt the need to point this out to be because? I mean you don't need to clarify things after every post I make do you?

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
1,000 Blu-rays? I hope you're planning on pumping a whole lot of money into pursuing that because it is going to cost a lot.

But really, DVDs don't have bad pictures. Take something like some anime (especially a little older) and the Blu-rays are just upscale jobs anyway. With those you're usually better off with a DVD.

Banned
DVD is not ugly.

Then, your eyes must be broken. That's all what I can say.

POPCORN!! GET YOUR FRESH HOT POPCORN!!!
49105main_popcorn.jpg

Nah, but on the real, why 1000? That's a lot of movies SK, honestly I don't even buy movies anymore, since I only end up watching em once, i just download em, not encouraging that or anything i'm just saying.

This, I want to ask, am I really obsessed with Blu-Ray? This is exactly why I love Blu-Ray soo much. This is my main goal to getting 1,000 blu-ray movies. The reason why DVD is very ugly, because it's darker and you can see how horrible they are.

It's like you're missing out the awesome experience. That's why I've stopped buying DVD as of this year.

Banned
1,000 Blu-rays? I hope you're planning on pumping a whole lot of money into pursuing that because it is going to cost a lot.

But really, DVDs don't have bad pictures. Take something like some anime (especially a little older) and the Blu-rays are just upscale jobs anyway. With those you're usually better off with a DVD.

Why am I better off with a DVD? :hmm:

Well..before end of the year, I may have 100 blu-ray movies already. I'm working on to picking as many as five blu-ray movies. But you're telling me that blu-rays are just upscale jobs? I have to disagree respectfully.

So..I may have got 1,000 blu-rays by in 2013.

Look at Forever Knight! He got soo many! He abandon DVD as well!

oh my god, justin biber!

bieber (woo swag) (oh my god)
justin (x100000000) swag
yeah based god omg!

I mean, ummm, King, i don't clarify stuff after all your posts so calm down. SK, I agree with you in the fact that DVD is uglier, even if Blu-Ray is just upscaled, it does make it look better for a good portion of movies, that's why I always choose 720p when I can, but then you have those movies that were meant to be watched in the old quality. But if you can afford those blu-rays without going into some financial recession or debt, then by all means, go for it. Honestly, it's not any different than some member on here saying "i want to buy X many Toku items".