レイモン (雷蒙)
Kirino has so many DVDs & plays eroge like Cross Days, School Days, and Summer Days. She also several psuedo PS2 and DS games. She even has Da Capo II!

There was even another reference to Ayana's role as Ako in Kiss×Sis in the form of "Sis×Sis" DVDs in the same text and font.

Watched this one today and its good.I'll follow this series from now on.:thumbs:

Banned
Just another fan service moe anime about incest and ****. Pass. This is why anime as an industry has declined.

Just another fan service moe anime about incest and ****. Pass. This is why anime as an industry has declined.

Lol. That is exactly what my girlfriend said when I watched it. I don't think it's the greatest show ever like my one friend who is obsessed with it, but I think it is at least worth the watch. It gives me something to do this season.

Banned
Lol. That is exactly what my girlfriend said when I watched it. I don't think it's the greatest show ever like my one friend who is obsessed with it, but I think it is at least worth the watch. It gives me something to do this season.

There are plenty of better anime's to watch this season.