The Bun Is In Your Mind
1445lq0.png

Since HJU Radio #19 fanwanked about My Little Pony for most of their Podcast, I'd thought that there should be a thread to discuss the series and its current episodes. This is my gift to Keith and HJU. Have fun with it and enjoy it, if you know what I mean. :thumbs:

Tonight's episode was "Suited for Success"

In tonight's episode Rarity wants to make party dresses for her friends for the upcoming Grand Galloping Gala, and gets an idea of setting up a fashion show in Ponyville. Her promising challenge becomes a nightmare when she tries to make each and every one of them as perfect and specific as possible. As if things can't get any worse, a representative of the fashion world has learned of the fashion show and is coming to visit.

Anyone want to comment?

Last edited:
PARTY HARD
....Keith REALLY fanwanked about this? I didn't think it was that good of a show (not that I watched it, I just didn't know). I do see someone around with the funniest gif of the blue pony rubbing rainbow war paint onto her face.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Keith was suppose to make this thread...........GOD DAMMIT DARK HEART, YOU MESSED UP MY PREDICTION :sparta!:

You won this battle this time Keith Justice, BUT YOU HAVEN'T WON THE WAR BWHAAHAHAHA! :evil3::eplus2:

The Bun Is In Your Mind
Keith was suppose to make this thread...........GOD DAMMIT DARK HEART, YOU MESSED UP MY PREDICTION :sparta!:

You won this battle this time Keith Justice, BUT YOU HAVEN'T WON THE WAR BWHAAHAHAHA! :evil3::eplus2:

He was?:laugh:

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
Man I love this show and was wondering if we had a thread for it yet anyways I've only seen the first 4 episodes and they rock :castlerock:

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
This show is awesome. It's one of those sleepers - a show you think there is no way is good and should be Barney level.. but ends up being Invader Zim level. This is an example of a show where you get some of the best story tellers, animators etc from the last decade or two together (Fosters Home, Samurai Jack, PPG) and allow them to make a show for little kids they know adults will watch too.

I implore everyone to watch this, you won't be disappointed. Also, Rainbow Dash is totally a lesbian.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
You do realize this Talkback thread is gonna turn into a "troll/flaming thread" REALLY QUICKLY.........considering how much we've grilled Keith & Vangelus for nerdgasming over MLP.

This thread won't end well........hehe

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
No, it will end well... because I will start kicking ass. And don't think I don't have the pull to get infractions flying left and right.

PARTY HARD
This show is awesome. It's one of those sleepers - a show you think there is no way is good and should be Barney level.. but ends up being Invader Zim level. This is an example of a show where you get some of the best story tellers, animators etc from the last decade or two together (Fosters Home, Samurai Jack, PPG) and allow them to make a show for little kids they know adults will watch too.

I implore everyone to watch this, you won't be disappointed. Also, Rainbow Dash is totally a lesbian.

Okay, now I HAVE to watch this..