(looks at sign) ...I don't get it. I mean i know where the phrase comes from, but "Hoenies?" That's reaching beyond reaching. :)

Time Lord one makes me smile though. I wouldn't be surprised if like 1 in 5 ponies were ultra-geeky references just for the writers/designers/animators to keep themselves sane. Like Twilight Sparkle's tag number during the Running of the Ponies.
(where IS Princess Luna now anyway?).
It appears Luna's chillin' in Canterlot with her sis--at least if the end of Episode 2 is to be believed. We haven't seen her since. More's the pity.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Yay Geeky references! What was her tag number?

I think for the case of that pic it should be 'Bronies before Griff-hoes' :laugh:

Yay Geeky references! What was her tag number?
3518oyr.jpg

Remember, she's not an egghead. She's just well-read.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Dami said Rainbow Dash was a lesbian :p

Oooh I'm Pinkie Pie! *bounce!*

...that quiz gave me Twilight Sparkle (yay), but I admit to cheating by using how bloody freaking obvious all those choices were

I mean it was almost like they made that quiz for little kids! What were they thinking?

Also, yeah. FiM is very easy to ship in (PROTIP: Rainbow wants everypony, everypony wants Twilight), but as far as fanworks in that vein go it's tough to find something that won't make one cringe.

Not impossible. But tough.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
So I went to a different Toys R Us today. Hat or no hat I bit the bullet and got the tiny Applejack. They only had a single of her and a lone Rainbow Dash. Zellers had only MLP stuff from before FiM... maybe when they finally turn into a Target?

Here she is making friend with my new Mismagius figure I got at the same time
Dave-0210-040.jpg
Rainbow Dash is fraternizing with Momo too.

Dave-0210-041.jpg

Peach and Apple fist bump!

And meanwhile
Dave-0210-042.jpg
The professor is sharing the result of his research with Twilight.

:laugh: I'm having way too much fun taking those pics :p