We all know the thing in American comic book superhero nowadays Like Dc, Marvel and Image they are matured as it focus on older audience just like how the golden age did though it aims at everyone, However the problem is that they keep on rebooting with some cosmic event things like Crisis for example or Flashpoint from DC as if they are trying to make it never ending with new materials they keep on using long running continuity on their comic book issues unlike the miniseries and modern comic book series that have a beginning, middle and an end.
They turned them into merchandising properties that’s been used on video games, toys, animation.
They don’t gain status like the predecessor the pulp hero characters like Tarzan .The Shadow, Conan for example and even literary heroes like Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie’s Characters for example because their stories have ended and no new stories have made except with permission from the copyright holders by the ‘other ‘Authors to make a story not taking place in regular continuity.
Its because fans and the companies like Dc and marvel are scared because they don’t want to end their comic book superheroes universe to give a final tale and let it end and if they did they will lose money or worse their company will end losing employment.
Well I have a solution for that inspired from the tokusatsu shows from Toei studios , Japan such as Kamen rider and Super sentai franchise ,I thought of an idea that will revolution American comic book superheroes forever and will lead to a new age.
You see the American comic book companies like Dc, Marvel and Image should make a comic event Like Crisis (DC)or Siege ,Secret wars (marvel) that will considered as the final tale to their original superhero universe and then conclude it with an epilogue that will be considered as their final tale or as it considered a ‘Where they now’ ending to the ‘original companies superheroes so they will have a bittersweet or a happy ending and then the comic book companies will start with a clean state as they and the readers will go to a different superhero universe that will focus on new heroes based on the original ones from the ‘Classic universe’ but with new identities not like the ones from the previous universe and it will be faithful to its previous one’ spirit along with new heroes which are original ones not based from the previous classic universe as this one will have beginning, a middle and an End.
And after that superhero universe tale has ended few year later with a ‘Final’ crossover event we will focus on the new universe like before and so on and so on and so on.
This idea will revolutionize the American comic book industry forever and to do that I have to gain success by making stories and if they are successful I will use my idea and turn into reality and in order to do that I will have to convince the American comic book superhero companies DC, Marvel and Image to let go of their fear and move on to my concept idea that will change the comic book industry forever.
So if you are interested in my idea that will revolutionize the comic book industry forever please support it and what you think of it. I feel like I can turn into reality someday as soon as I gain success with my stories.

The issue with American comic companies is the pandering to the older fan base versus making comics for a wider audience. What is the point of getting into comics when modern comics are geared to an ever-shrinking niche of middle aged to baby boomer era men?

I was more attracted to manga as a kid because I could get stories for kids that weren't watered down just because. Whereas with Marvel's kid lines, it was watered down stuff that rarely mattered and or was not the mainstream line of comics. Basically, comics became the older men's equivalent of soap operas to middle aged women. Where soap operas and comics were all geared for a family/younger audience, both mediums retreated rather than expanding their age range. Comics are not accessible as they were either in the past as their animated or live action adaptations, meaning the barriers of entry are age, a giant backlog of story you would never be able to read or collect without being rich/ no time to lose, and or them being unrelatable.

There's no reason why comic books [or graphic novels] from the big four being solely geared to a shrinking market base. As much as the Comic Code Authority and the era made comics lighter material for kids [while watering material down], it allowed an entire generation of children to become acquainted with the heroes on major networks, the local newspaper and on newsstands. While the censorship prevented comics from going into darker or questionable territory and the perception of it being only for kids, many more people around the world got to know and love the characters.

Any new age of comics will have to appeal to the current generation of kids such as with Milo Morales and other characters of that kind in the future, just what it should've been like to begin with. Otherwise, kids will just veer to manga and other foreign comics for their entertainment, since comics seem to be isolating themselves to older and older audiences.

Sorry i didn’t reply so long now i will have to say it
Actually manga also used for older audience as in shonen (teen boys) and shojo (teen girls) even manga and comic books aim at older audience and less on younger audience as well but still I need to use this idea to change the American comic industry why because both companies marvel and DC don’t want to give closure to their flagship heroes and end their stories for real because they think it will cause bankruptcy to their company and think it’s a suicidal move in fact most people in the other forum I told them about this topic thinks it’s a bad idea .
Well I still think this idea will revolutionize the American comic book industry as we know by giving closure to the old ones and focus on the new ones with new stories, new heroes and new villains but have the spiritual feeling of their predecessors it will be similar what DC in the 50s but this time to every heroes also it was inspired by the method toei used to the tokusatsu series like super sentai and kamen rider for example.
And also i am sick and tired of Dc and marvel doing their retcon and reboot events to erase the history as we know it so iam using this idea to give the old heroes a real final crossover and give closure them before moving to new universe with new stories filled with new heroes and new villains to please the readers old and new alike that will eb the true “reboot”