My Hero Academia Season 6 Coming This October

Staff member
Remember when anime based on the most popular manga stayed in production constantly and just created endless, barely canon filler episodes while they waited for the manga writers to catch up? They don’t really do that anymore (except with already established, long-running things like One Piece). If My Hero Academia had become popular in the 2000s instead of now, we’d no doubt be waist deep in a months-long arc about Deku fighting some weird misshapen villain an anime worker drew on the back of a napkin.
BUT that’s not how it works anymore, so our only choice is to just wait while more officially canon adventures are dreamed up. The hiatus is almost over, though. Crunchyroll announced this weekend at their own expo that My Hero Academia Season 6 is due out this October.
Don’t expect a time jump or anything — the new season will pick back up where the previous one left off. If you recall, Deku is doing his work-study at the office of the number one hero, Endeavor, along with his...

Continue reading...

In essence, they haven't showed even 1% of the fantastic storyline that is coming, but anticipation is high. The beautiful part about the teaser they released is that it doesn't contain any spoilers.
I won't have my eyes open as I watch Season 6 because I've never read the manga.

I bet they will sideline the girls again to give more screen time for Bakugo.

The BNHA series' best season will be this one! There will be a ton of commotion there! Season 6 will be a volatile mixture because the manga was visually stunning and chock full of surprises and emotions! Such feelings will resemble All Might's most powerful effect. I am really excited! observing the trailer's animation. I believe that the series' animation is regaining its former splendor. The studio will have more time to improve the animation this time around as no movies have been announced. This year's fall season is going to be jam-packed with some seriously good anime.

I have mixed feelings but I hope this is a good one. Nothing can top Season 3 for me.

As season gone by, I always fear on the life of All might, His condition has been getting worst and he is my reason to watch this show. I feel like his days are numbered.