My Hero Academia Season 5 OVAs Coming August 1 to Crunchyroll

Staff member
Spend a summer evening with some old friends from Class 1-A as Crunchyroll brings two brand-new My Hero Academia OVAs to the West. They’ll both arrive on the service the same day, this coming Monday.
The first OVA, “HLB,” is all about baseball. Yup, it’s time for the baseball episode of MHA, because every long-running anime gets at least one. They call this sport “America’s pasttime” but that makes no sense as Japan is WAY more passionate about it.
HLB stands for “Hero League of Baseball” – it is a baseball league founded by pro-heroes who love baseball! It’s game day! The last game of HLB championship is between Gang Orca and Shishido’s two rival agencies. They form a team (“Orcas” and “Lionels”) to compete. In the world of HLB, there is no rule – using their quirks is of course accepted. However, just when the game is about to finish, they are interrupted by a villain. Who will be the winner of HLB!?
The second OVA has one of the best titles I’ve ever heard: “Laugh! As If...

Continue reading...

That's the glory of love!
I use to like this Anime until the author decided to make all the female characters irrelevant and sidelined to obscurity. I am annoyed that Bakugo gets more face time than Uraraka.

Esther hate on Bakugo all you like but he is ranked the 3rd most popular character in Japan. Thats why he is getting a lot of attention from the writer.

One of my favorite parts of the show has been Bakugo's "running humor" of harming Deku.
It's going to be a blast.

Said no one ever!
I'm a big fan, as evidenced by my avatar, but I'm already fed up with the writing.