School Days
So I saw that new Goukaiger pic and was pretty impressed by the design. So after seeing that, I was like, why not make some fanart of Gokaiger?:)

Here's something I whipped up in than 30 minutes. GoukaiRed in a more cartoonish style

GoukaiRedArtwork.jpg

I made his sword pretty big and I think I messed up on the visor.:laugh: Gonna fix it up and gonna color this one later and draw up the rest of the Goukaiger as well, makin' them do some pirate-y poses:thumbs:

Last edited:
Hi, I was amazed by your talent, so I took the liberty to color your drawing. Hope you like it.:thumbs:

School Days
Dude! I like it!:buttrock:
Thanks for coloring it for me! Now I got more time to draw the others. :thumbs:

You're calling that cartoonish? Maybe I shouldn't upload anything!

Before the cutlass, I would question a couple of other small details, like the cuffs on for the gloves and...what are boot cuffs called? Cuffs? Anyway, it's hard to know without a clear picture of every inch of the new guys. Were you speculating or am I missing another picture?

School Days
Anyway, it's hard to know without a clear picture of every inch of the new guys. Were you speculating or am I missing another picture?

Pretty much just speculating. Once more photos of Goukaiger are shown, I'll fix up my drawings 'cuz I don't think I did the boots right...

Some kind of Beast mode
Once again..Awesooooooome! lol Can't wait to see the others.

School Days
So I saw the new Goukaiger trailer and was pretty impressed. The cast looks like they'll be an eccentric bunch so to celebrate, I drew the Goukaiger cast :anime:

TheGoukaiger.png

I gave the girls bigger eyes, Green some freckles, and had Red have a straw of hay in his mouth. I was tempted to draw Blue with a bandana just to see how he looks with one lol

School Days
Back in the game!

Well, here's a little something I whipped up a few hours ago...

GOKAI YELLOW! Helmetless!
:D

LukaththMilffy.jpg

I might do the whoopass pink princess next, but I need to come up with a good pose first