My Father’s Dragon coming to Netflix this October 8!

Administrator
Staff member
My Father’s Dragon is a highly popular children’s novel back in 1948. Ruth Stiles Gannett wrote it.  It is success because it spawned two sequels. If this animated movie will deliver on Netflix’s expectations, we might get to see the sequels Elmer and the Dragon and The Dragons of Blueland have animations too. Jacob Tremblay who is going to play Flounder for the live-action adaption of the Little Mermaid gets the lead role.  While waiting for that movie you can get a sneak peak of his voice acting talent on this film.
The story is told from the perspective of a young woman, who narrates her father’s  adventures. In addition, She said the events happened long ago because its from his childhood...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
This book had an anime movie adaptation before. Good luck to Netflix trying to surpass that.

I am so stoked due to the fact that the creators of The Secret of Kells and Wolfwalkers are behind this, two of my all-time favorite animated movies, I have no doubt that this one will be fantastic as well. I thought Wolfwalkers was fantastic. Maybe this will be just as satisfying.

The Truth will set you free
Hmm... Looks like that the plot will diverge significantly from the source material. But the animation is beautiful, and the studio has produced some great movies, so it should be a fantastic film in its own right. When I was a kid, this was one of my favorite books. Since the movie's announcement, I've been eagerly anticipating it.

Samus
It appears that the plot will diverge significantly from the source material. But the animation is beautiful, and the studio has produced some great movies, so it should be a fantastic film in its own right. The sequels should also be made into films.

Ariel's Bestfriend
This movie's Elmer and Flounder are both voiced by the same young boy who lent his talents to Luca last year.

Hand-Drawn Animation Will Always Have Their Magic! This is a welcome departure from the trend of entirely computer-generated animation in recent years.

I can't get over how stunning the visuals are. It looks like another triumph for the legendary Cartoon Saloon. Their previous works, The Secret of Kells, Song of the Sea, and Wolfwalkers, are fantastic. I plan on seeing this film upon release.

My love is electrifying from above
What the heck, they cast Dustin as the dragon! He is currently the most in-demand actor from Stranger Things. I'm relieved he has continued his acting career. He is worthy of all the good fortune that comes his way. I had the pleasure of meeting him, and he is a genuinely pleasant person.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
From I was a child, there are two words that could get me to read a book or watch a TV show or a movie. Dragon or Unicorn. If I hear either of those words, I'm in!