Im working on my own fan created kamen rider. His name is Kamen Rider Dusk. He uses disks to change into his different forms. Dusk= default, Nightfall=sword, and Midnight=gun. If anyone has any ideas i would be very thankful for the help.

i dont have a name for them yet but they are mystical beasts and machines. i have it so they are made by his older sister who was the previous kamen rider dusk. i just dont have the method of creation or the name yet.

So you want them to be original.
Ok you said they were created by the main characters older sister who was Dusk.
Can you tell me a little bit more about her and the powers she had as Dusk?

Ultraman Saga wants you
Come up with the history of the Rider first. Its easier to make your way from there :thumbs:

Well so far the backstory consits of Dusk growing up hearing about the exploits of his ancestors as kamen riders and his older sister becomes one befor he could but she lost her powers do to gross misuse of them. She began to act as judge jury and exicutioner all at once even against petty crimanals that really did nothing wrong.

the buckle will work in a similar way to the decadriver. when the disks are put in the belt the wearer will move his hand over a dna scaner on the belt to activate the transformation. Dusks powers are the same as his sisters given that she lost it and the current inherited it. this will make the showdowns with her tricky since she knows the ins and outs of how it works. im thinking of making his super form activated by a mutation in his dna. i had kamen rider shin in mind when making it dna activated. when the disks are activated his form willl change slightly to acomadate for each forms individual powers.