My dear friends, I have update about an english woman who tossed cat in a trash bin.

Banned
Big victory for us, animal lovers.

An english woman has been charged with two count of animal cruelty today. Here to learn more about this.

1282768718740.jpg

LONDON (Sept. 21) -- A British woman who became the target of international scorn after she was caught on camera tossing a cat into a trash bin has been charged with two counts of animal cruelty.

Mary Bale hit the headlines last month after she was filmed stroking a 4-year-old tabby cat called Lola, which she suddenly grabbed by the scruff of its neck and dumped in a bin before slamming the lid shut. The cat's owners, Stephanie and Darryl Mann of Coventry in central England, found the distraught and hungry Lola some 15 hours later. The footage outraged animal lovers around the world, with some calling for her death.

http://www.aolnews.com/discuss/uk-cat-tossing-lady-mary-bale-charged-with-two-counts-of-animal-cruelty/19642123

Right now, if convicted, she could face a jail sentence and a lifetime ban from keeping animals.

CPS

Sounds about right, but it wasn't her cat to begin with so I don't see how the keeping animals thing will solve anything.

In Justice, We Trust!
Sounds about right, but it wasn't her cat to begin with so I don't see how the keeping animals thing will solve anything.

And it's clear she doesn't give a **** about him if she tossed one in the trash.

Least she'll be going to jail though...

boogie woogie feng shui
"And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling beaurocrats and your intrusive video equipment!"

Banned
What she did was horrible, but the people make threats on her life are worse.