Red Falcon
Thats is a pretty awesome collection for a 4 year old ... Your son has one of the best parents i am so envious of him :anime:

Makes me remember the first toy that my dad bought me when i was a kid which was the Dino Megazord ... makes me sad that its no longer with me :( ... It makes me cherish all the toys that i buy now so i hope your 4 year old cherishes the toys and keep it in good condition :anime:

(sorry for the unrelated nostalgic rant)

Thats is a pretty awesome collection for a 4 year old ... Your son has one of the best parents i am so envious of him :anime:

Makes me remember the first toy that my dad bought me when i was a kid which was the Dino Megazord ... makes me sad that its no longer with me :( ... It makes me cherish all the toys that i buy now so i hope your 4 year old cherishes the toys and keep it in good condition :anime:

(sorry for the unrelated nostalgic rant)

I enjoyed your nostalgic rant ;) I hope my son has memories like that when he gets older. Right now he remembers which toy came from where, why and who bought it and he takes as good of care for them as a 4 year old can. I just hope it stays that way. :)

Lurker
Lucky kid, I kinda got the same treatment too from my grandfather, I have lots of Megazords and stuff with me still. Though some are in bad condition, I really regret that. I regret it even more that I whined a lot just to get them awesome toys, cause if I didn't my family won't had spent that much on me for these kind of things. I hope your son cherish his collection as much as me :D

In Justice, We Trust!
I'm amazed at how well your son keeps his toys.:thumbs:

How about hooking a few of us up with these awesome deals you keep talking about?

I'm amazed at how well your son keeps his toys.:thumbs:

How about hooking a few of us up with these awesome deals you keep talking about?

Up close you can tell his toys are well played with. He is 4 so lots of scratches and paint missing. But they are toys and if he gets use out of them then it is worth it. But he is careful not to break or lose anything.

As far as hooking up with garage sale finds. Honestly it has crossed my mind but I think it would be too much of a hassle. It seems like most people want new or like new condition items, which would not be the case for anything I find at a garage sale. Plus if I found a good deal I would probably just buy it for my son. But if I got lucky and find w driver or something he has I might buy it and re-sell it.

Wow! 600+ views! I told my son and he was excited, although I don't think he knows exactly how many 600 is. Lol

I think this kind of confirmed for me that I don't want a Gokai Blade or Gun. They look too...toyish and small. Though, the Go-Phone looks sexier the more I see people's pictures of it.

But, yeah, I was surprised to see that the mechs were in good condition, too. I have a ton of toys in my room, and I'd be terrified of a little kid going near any of it.

This reminds me of how I just bought a Pyramidas toy. I had one when I was 10 years old 15 years ago when Zeo aired, but my mother returned it because she didn't have the money. Now I bought one for myself, and I specifically told her, "now I can actually buy it and keep it for myself." Though, I felt bad saying it after.

My mother used to do her best to always buy me the Power Rangers toys I wanted when I was a little kid. I had all of them up until Lost Galaxy. Funny how, at 12 years old, the world is amazing sitting in a car with an Astro Megaship toy, but at 25, the world is amazing because of that girl you just flirted with that day. Funny how the world works.

The gozyujin arms are backwards.

Is that a Samurai Megazord or Shinken-Oh? I can't tell the difference.