my 4 year old son's collection -more photos added

So my 4 year old is obsessed with ultaman, kamen rider and super sentai. Here is collection of henshin items.
Most were purchased in Japan. But some we picked up at local garage sales. Like the accel belt for $10! or the Magiranger sword for a $1.

Last edited:
let me try posting pics again
efbb6e72.jpg
9e63098e.jpg
1769fae9.jpg
6e4fd0d0.jpg
59a14d85.jpg

silver FOREVAAH
4 year old son....OH MY F*CKING GOD i don't even have a single rider belt D: i hope that your son keep safe his collection.

変わって欲しくないよ。
What kind of garage sales are you going to? I feel like I'm missing out! o___o; /burning jealousy power!!
At least your son will definitely be happy with so much to play with ~

What kind of garage sales are you going to? I feel like I'm missing out! o___o; /burning jealousy power!!
At least your son will definitely be happy with so much to play with ~

We live in an area with a lot of Japanese families that are here temporarily. When they leave they usually sell a lot of their toys. My friend picked up a W driver and a Den-o sword both with boxes for $25 and was worried she paid too much for used toys.

We live in an area with a lot of Japanese families that are here temporarily. When they leave they usually sell a lot of their toys. My friend picked up a W driver and a Den-o sword both with boxes for $25 and was worried she paid too much for used toys.

WHAAAAT. She should look at what both of those are going for on Ebay. Jesus.

Lucky. :redface2:

I wish I had some near me because I'm hurtin' for a Shinkenoh.

But besides that , she's complaining about that? She could easily sell those used items for a buttload of cash and then some, just look at last year's products let alone 10-20 years ago. In similar news ,I found a DaiDenjin pretty intact for 20 bucks on Ebay from the Godaikin line. I'm waiting for the final day to bid and win as I'd love to get it, at least to make more profit off of it if not for a collection.

But your son's collection....dang. He's lucky. I salute. :patriotic:

Thanks for all the comments! He is pretty proud of his collection. It's been fun because my husband and I both grew up watching Ultraman and kamen rider as well. I am hoping to hold on to all the toys and hoping one day his kids can enjoy them. My son still plays with some figures my husband played with as a kid.

Sentai robot pics

I showed my son this thread and he asked why I did not have the robot pics up, so here they are.
Goseiger robot was a garage sale find last summer, $20!
19badca0.jpg
01817a71.jpg
0d83ee9d.jpg
3f40d67d.jpg