I do like some Jazz, live/improvised is the best because it's more real. I also love ragtime.

Beetles are by far the best and will always be the best band. Noone will ever come close to their greatness.

They are in the top and most greatest bands ever, also very influential. But I judge my favourite bands on live performances as well that i've experienced :)

Administrator
Staff member
TMBG. They have quite a large catalog of music. Fantastically clever songs.

I listen to all types of music, but my favorite band by far has to be Big Bang. They are a boy band centered in korea.

I like:

Maroon 5
Stevie Wonder
Miguel
Outkast
Anita Baker
Aerosmith

OMY did you mention Bryan Adams it has been a long time since I've heard from him

I enjoy listening music! It's not a huge part of my life, and I can certainly live without music for a year, but I mainly listen to it because it entertains me, and brightens my mood. When it comes to music, there are tons of genres obviously, and I cannot find a genre I enjoy and listen to frequently. I always experiment with different Youtube playlists, and different music genres, but I can't stick to one; I always switch. One genre can hold my attention for a month, while another can only hold it for an hour.

Currently, I'm constructing my own playlist with a ton of different songs that I enjoy listening to together. They include classical music from the early 2000's to dubstep, and to pop. I also like listening to underdogs because some produce amazing songs that aren't noticed. Some of the artists I'm a fan of include Petula Clark, DJ Okawari, Maroon 5, Passion Pit, and some dubstep artists.

Dang, no love for metal. I guess I'm the odd one out. I listen to many kinds of music, but rock and metal are my favorite genres. Clutch, Down, Sleep, Wino, and Black Sabbath are a few of my favorite bands from those genres. I also like listening to poppy, upbeat stuff like Little Dragon and Gorillaz. In the blues rock category, I really like The Black Keys, Dead Weather, and others. I also listen to stuff like Sade and Tom Waits. I'm all over the map.

This is a tough thread to answer to, since I love music so much. Over the years, I've gotten into more and more variety of genres and artists. Although my favorites are alternative and rock. Currently, I added Imagine Dragons to the long list of bands that I listen to.