Are you a fan of music? I personally myself can not live without listening to music on a daily basis. I love anything from Country music to pop and some rock music. My favourites have to be

Barry Manilow
Nickelback
Savage Garden
Alan Jackson
George Strait
Rascal Flatts
Carrie Underwood
Luke Bryan
Lady Antebellum
Five

just to name a few.

What kind of music do you like to listen to and do you have any favourite singers or bands?

Shaken Not Stirred!!
Hey shortie861, some great musicians there.. Not sure about Five though, lol.. I am from the UK and Five were a pop band of 4 guys from the early naughties, are you referring to the same guys?
Personally for me it has to be Bryan Adams or Bon Jovi, my guilty pleasure at the moment though has to be One Directiono_O

Yes that was the band :) they were a group of 5 from around 1997 - 2002 and have just recently reunited with only 4 members this time. Still enjoy their music and was glad to see them back this past year :)

One Direction do make some catchy songs I do have to admit, so I can see why they would be your guilty pleasure in music :)

Shaken Not Stirred!!
That's right, of course they were 5 guys lol.. It can't be spelt out any clearer really can it?:oops:
I didn't realise they had reunited, I think a lot of the bands reunited after seeing the success Take that had (another guilty pleasure of mine) LOL.

Well I'm sure you get enough Nickelback jokes as it is so I won't make any for you.. I like anything from pop to electronic, anything uptempo!

I am definitely a music fan. I love music. I do not really have a favorite band, but I like bands such as Nickelback, Linkin Park, Green Day, The All-American Rejects, The Fray, 3 Doors Down, Daughtry, and more.

My life revolves around music. I listen to a wide range of music genres when i'm bored and am always looking for new bands to listen to via either going out to gigs or on Soundcloud. My favourite bands are Kaiser Chiefs, Frankie & The Heartstrings, Madness, The Stranglers, Wire, Status Quo, Club Smith, Yeti Lane, The Cribs, Late Of The Pier, Zulu Winter, Cheatahs, Keane, Foo Fighters, RHCP... etc...

Administrator
Staff member
We're going to that show that Paramore and Metric are doing together. Psyched about that. I saw that Fiona Apple and KT Tunstall are doing separate shows in my area and I want to go to there.

I love all types of music, but my favorites are jazz and gospel rock. I do a bit of singing myself because my dad is a musician as well as a sound engineer so I guess it's in my jeans.