MultiVersus A fighting Game with characters owned by Warner Bros.

Awkward Correspondent
MultiVersus is a platform fighting game, Similar to the likes of Smash Bros and Brawlhalla.  You will see characters team up and  fight each other from characters owned by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. I never thought I will ever see Arya Stark from Game of Thrones will team up with Bugs Bunny to Fight Batman and Shaggy from Scooby-Doo.
Game of Thrones is an Adult oriented IP so seeing it having a crossover with Scooby Doo and Steven Universe is unexpected.  The first Cinematic trailer  is all kinds of insane but in a good way. Superman teaming up with Iron Giant is the icing on the cake for me knowing Iron Giant Idolizes the comic book character.
MultiVersus | Official Cinematic Trailer

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the Art Style but I understand why they go for this direction because photorealistic graphics don't age well. So does this mean every character who have a show in HBO Max is qualified to be playable in this game?

Hey I just met you!
They Better Have Neo from Matrix with Keanu Reeves doing the voice acting!

I don't like the Art Style but I understand why they go for this direction because photorealistic graphics don't age well. So does this mean every character who have a show in HBO Max is qualified to be playable in this game?
The game is free to play so they are going for what their budget can go for.

The Lack of Mortal Kombat representation makes me nervous because there is a rumor that Warner Bros wants to sell Mortal Kombat.