@RedSamuraNinja
I Heard the News Muammer Gaddafi is Finally Dead!!!:buttrock::patriotic:

Last edited:
Lurker
It's about damn time. Who's the next sucker that's going down? There's a few dictators out there that could use the same treatment.

n/s
I hope Libya will install a GREAT leader, unlike the late ally of Osama bin Laden.

I don't do sense
There's a few dictators out there that could use the same treatment.
You mean a few more independent countries to be invaded by NATO.
Surefine.

This is still worrysome though. I mean, look at Egypt.

True , it is . Egypt is just plain unstable and with how the Christian and Islamic sides are both on the verge of a civil war , it is only a matter of time until they consume themselves.

Who wants to bet that the war will most likely end up with another country occupying and conquering Egypt because I cannot see any of the Islamic nations standing up on their own in the long run without some sort of central government like the Ottoman Empire or a dictatorship.But I blame the cultural backwardness that the Islamic nations in general have suffered due to the Mongols and oppression . Not to say there isn't democracy in Islamic nations but there really isn't much of a precedent other than Indonesia or Pakistan: guess which one is failing. If only they were more Islamic nations like Indonesia...

I don't see many authoritarian nations in the Western or the Far East , but for some strange reason, the in between has all of it most likely due to the Mongol invasions , communism and lack of a stable government.

I hope the best for Libya, but I highly doubt they are going to get better soon. I can see them getting better in the long run, but they'll virtually have to reexamine their beliefs for government and the separation of it from religion. It will just take some time.