Mrs. Doubtfire gets a Stage remake as a Musical

Staff member
Mrs. Doubtfire has been a part of many of our childhood. It gave Robin Williams a Golden Globe award for best actor because he is believable when crossdressed and pretend to be an elderly British nanny named Mrs. Doubtfire.With a staggering total of $441,3 million, this moving film cemented Williams’ status as a box office draw. Following its success in South Asia, it got remade in Sri Lanka as well as two different parts of India. Once upon a time, there was an attempt to make a sequel.  Robin Williams was even reprising the role, but it was never completed due to Robin Williams’ untimely death.
In Hollywood,There was no confidence to make a sequel or remake without Robin Williams. No one else can play Daniel Hillard and his drag persona on screen but Robin Williams. It may never happen in movie but it is about to happen on stage.  Mrs. Doubtfire will comeback to...

Continue reading...

I always find the movie creepy, Some guy who got divorced by his wife stalking his family by pretending to be a granny

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Coke, The Colombian kind
It felt wrong that Mrs.Doubtfire is not played by Robin Williams, there is only one Robin Williams and he cannot be replaced.

Actually Broadway did this musical first but it fails because of the Pandemic.Lets see if the London run is going to better than the tragic broadway run.

Sentai collector
Wow, so much I learn about this one. Didn't know it got remade so many times or even that they were trying to make a sequel. It is true that I can't imagine somebody else playing this role as good as he did. Well since we can't have another movie, a musical will suffice I guess.

I am not aware of the movie title which was used in India so I would like to watch that first and will appreciate more if someone can let me know about it and will certainly look forward to it. and will also watch the original too.

Are you searching for the best quality jacket? No problem, It's not a big deal. Just consider Just Oskar Jacket and place an order to buy Halloween Outfits and other different varieties.