Mrs. Davis Is The Most Interesting Thing About 2023 So Far

After learning about this project, I initially lacked interest in it. However, after viewing the trailer for "Mrs. Davis," I found myself captivated by the premise and am eagerly anticipating its release.

Perfect Enemy
Mrs. Davis has attracted my attention thanks to the show's trailer, and I'm curious to see how it handles the concept of AI software with evil intentions. It's a timely and important topic that will likely appeal to people all over the world.

DJ

Betty Gilpin is an incredibly talented actress, and I have no doubt that she will bring depth and nuance to her portrayal of Mrs. Davis. Her previous work has been outstanding, and I am excited to see what she will bring to this new role.

Betty Gilpin is an incredibly talented actress, and I have no doubt that she will bring depth and nuance to her portrayal of Mrs. Davis. Her previous work has been outstanding, and I am excited to see what she will bring to this new role.
Betty Gilpin is a skilled actress who will undoubtedly bring complexity and subtlety to her depiction of Mrs. Davis. I anticipate seeing how she will deliver another excellent performance following her past successes.

I do agree it looks interesting enough, will certainly watch a couple of episodes since you all are hyping Miss Gilpin, I'll definitely be excited to see some dope AI against a nun!>

I can only imagine.

Have I Cross the Line?
Older women in action is becoming a trend ever since Everything,Everywhere all at once won the Oscars.

Yes, there has been an increasing trend in recent years of casting older women in action movies.

I love this trend because this trend represents a shift away from the traditional Hollywood stereotype that action heroes should be young, male, and muscular. It highlights the fact that women, regardless of age, can be just as powerful and effective in action roles.

Bringing you the best of theater
Suddenly because of this article, I remember netflix just canceled warrior nun.

Administrator
Staff member
I've been catching up with this show on Peacock. It's seems like such an out there concept for a network owned streaming service. I'm glad they're taking some risks.

Administrator
Staff member
Betty Gilpin in Mrs. Davis, on Peacock

Use this thread to discuss new episodes of the Mrs. Davis series! The show, which stars Betty Gilpin, airs on Peacock with new episodes available on Thursdays.

Season 1, Episode 6 Title: Allison Treasures: A Southern California Story
Synopsis: Simone partners with the Resistance to heist a suit from an intimidating figure: her mother.

What did you think of Episode 6?

Attachments

• mrs-davis-peacock-poster.jpg
    mrs-davis-peacock-poster.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 27