Which do you prefer?
I like cars but I like motorcycles more. My ride is a Honda CBR150R.

Lurker
Ever since the movie Terminator 2 (the first movie I saw in theaters) I have loved motorcycles.

I am the law
I've wanted a bike since Jr. High. I used to be into crotch rockets, but now want something a little more meatier.

Sad thing is, in Seattle you only have about 3 months of good riding time during the year.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I've wanted a bike since Jr. High. I used to be into crotch rockets, but now want something a little more meatier.

Sad thing is, in Seattle you only have about 3 months of good riding time during the year.

Same for me. Add to that the fact that getting insurance for a bike is ridiculously more expensive compared to a car.

boogie woogie feng shui
Add to that the fact that bike travel is really pretty inferior (not to mention way more dangerous) to car in every way. :p

It stinks.
Cars, because motorcycles are more dangerous. There's nothing to protect you in an accident.

karz!

my friend told me that you don't necessarily need to have a license (for bikes) as long you have a permit. he drives an r1 and iono if he was just bullshittin' me when he told me that. but is it true?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
my friend told me that you don't necessarily need to have a license (for bikes) as long you have a permit. he drives an r1 and iono if he was just bullshittin' me when he told me that. but is it true?
If you're planning on getting a bike, would you want to risk getting pulled over with "just" a learner's permit?