well ($&*# you only live once I just placed my order for MR & hibiki figure :) I'll have at least an extra zernos alter form (?one merged with deneb) & a gun form extra for sale or TRADE if anyone wants to trade me for other MR figures :) Since I already own those two

So I got this email the next day I ordered from hlj

& it says this in it
"
Since you have indicated that you want to pay by money order or PayPal, we cannot tell you how much to pay until we know exactly what we can send you. We will calculate your total amount and contact you by e-mail as soon as everything from your order is available, you request a partial shipment, or two months have passed since the time you placed your order, and we make an initial shipment of available items. Do not send us any money until you have received this payment request from us."

my question is how long does it normally take them to figure out the shipping and what not ?.. I've yet to get a email with payment request in it I'm wondering since they seem to have some kind of Holding system for haulage if I need to log in & tell them I'm ready to ship or what?..

now Nerd Emperor
I think it ranges anywhere from a few days to who knows how long.
It depends what items you ordered and the stock status. If it's in stock, then it should be a few days.
The e-mail with the finalized total is the payment request e-mail.

still no email from hlj I'm starting to wonder if I should email & ask about it ...

I have, I did my order on the 3rd & its the 14th now! I guess they have tons of other orders to go through as well & more than likely do them in order as they arive so I suppose a wait is to be expected ... I emailed em asking about it anyways if anything they either give me a reply or ignore it I supose :D I'd just hate to miss out on a sale like this cause of some screw up or what not on my part or theres :S :D

well my order came through on sunday a day after I had sent the email asking about it so I duno what was up with that :D

Cost me $40 . for 9 figures counting the hibiki they just combined the shipping & only charged me 880 yen for it which is what the shipping was for the MR set alone :) All in all I am happy! Ship for hibiki was 440 yen

So my Echeck just went through Can someone else in canada give me an idea of how long it should take to get my package in via sal shipping?.. thanks! Should be fun to see if these are still in stock after I get back from my convention or not... Eithe way its not setting me back all that much :D

stuff came today I got momo! Does every case come with at least one momo ?! Just trying to guess how rare these chases are