holy heck time to go put some $ into my bank I think I've lookedi nto ordering before & they do take paypal right? Has anyone from canada or bc ever ordered from them beffore I'm just wondering how much shipping will wind up being?...

Oh yes what is the ?chase? figure for this wave?

In Justice, We Trust!
I've ordered from them before, and I think it depends on how many things your ordering at once.

Typcially, it takes about 2, 3 and a half weeks by SAL.

I'm confused with the shipping here shouldn't it give me a total on how much the shipping is before I hit the check out button?! Does HLJ combine the cost of shipping at all orr?..

For the MR figures it says shipping is
Shipping Estimate:
EMS: 1,200 yen, SAL: 480 yen
For hibiki
Shipping Estimate:
EMS: 1,200 yen, SAL: 480 yen

Shipping is more than the cost of the figures them selfs if I go with EMS...

sal 880.00 JPY = 11.4195 CAD

EMS 2,400.00 JPY = 31.1441 CAD

Toys
2,200.00 JPY = 28.5501 CAD

so paying $30 for the toys & $30 for the shipping ... suddenly does not look like that good of a deal...

Last edited:
now Nerd Emperor
You place your order first.
Then you wait for their payment request e-mail to get the total.
Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to get an exact total beforehand.
You'll just have to place your order of what you want and cross your fingers hoping that the shipping isn't outrageous.

However, if you're just buying one item, then whatever the shipping they say it is for that item isthe actual shipping.

If you use credit card with them, I don't think they say anything. They just charge your credit card and ship it to you -- whether you like the shipping or not.

And yes, they do combine shipping. If EMS makes it not worth it, then use SAL. I personally would rather put that extra money towards another toy/figure rather than waste it on short-term gratification (faster shipping).

how long do you figure these will stay in stock for at this price?! I have the ECCC convention coming up at the start of next month & I'm trying to save my cash for that :D Thanks for the info on the shipping by the way!