I apologize for reviving a dead thread, but just because I found it, I would argue that the most powerful Kamen Rider is Kamen Rider OOO. Given the incredible variety of abilities he possesses, along with his ability to effectively turn himself into an army with GataKiriBa and then summon forth multiple copies of his various forms because of it, I think that would make him most powerful.

I apologize for reviving a dead thread, but just because I found it, I would argue that the most powerful Kamen Rider is Kamen Rider OOO. Given the incredible variety of abilities he possesses, along with his ability to effectively turn himself into an army with GataKiriBa and then summon forth multiple copies of his various forms because of it, I think that would make him most powerful.

That's a good one, though I would argue for Wizard's Infinty Form. Diamond hard armor plus super speed on command?! No Rider can touch that...

Lurker
Kabuto or Kuuga.

Kuuga is embodiment of strongest power but Kabuto is strongest in term of ability.
Why? because even though Kuuga can destroy Kabuto or any of his equipment in the blink of eye, there will always be another unlimited Kabuto replacement come from any timeline to replace the broken one and mess with Kuuga again. Remember how Hyper Zecter actually has been destroyed but just replaced by future like nothing happened at all. It is battle of patience. Who will be bored with their battle first?

There is no stamina limit because Kabuto is new one and Kuuga probably get resetted again and again. There is a way with Kabuto kill Godai before he even transform though.

Of all seasons since 1971, Kamen Rider Black RX / Kotaro is most powerful so far.