Which is the most deadly weakness of a superhero?

Kryptonite exposure? or 3 minute time limit?

Sorry forgot to add a poll, darn editing won't let me add one now.

Last edited:
Kryptonite can be overcome, but here's mine. I will also reference a few with this issue:

-Ben 10's Omnitrix. While having a ten minute limit to using the device, it cannot be taken off or disguises itself as a regular watch. Like the Power Morpher of MMPR, it has the same symbol as on the aliens, though at the very least is not worn everywhere and displayed. Ben is a different animal because having a device with the same symbol as the aliens and at every scene of an event? Ben should have had his I.D. discovered very early because of his grandpa's military connections and from its overtness. Outside of the form, he can be killed.While not bad as Ultraman, turning back to being an average Joe in fighting bad guys just doesn't cut it. By this, I find that Azmuth has to be highly dumb if his supposed device for understanding other species/or trying to live like them can time out that easily.

What if you are on some hostile alien world where we have species-supremacists that would kill you on sight? How can someone defend themselves?

-Color Timer from Ultraman. 5 minutes and if an Ultra doesn't go away, it begins to die.

-Superman's personality. Alongside Kryptonite, if all you need is to get his weaker links, then he's done for. Just put him in a chamber of lethal Kryptonite and he'll die.

Time limits are about as bad as Kryptonite if not more because all you need to do is get someone to stall and then they begin to die. The end. If I were to choose between being Ultraman or Superman, I'd choose Superman because the time issues outweigh being poisoned by a rock, which can be cured by not being as exposed as well as resistant armors/suit.