Basically the scenes from Kamen Rider Showa and Heisei that just made you cringe from the sheer amount of pain, coldheartedness, brutality, or horror.

Imperer's death scene in Ryuki. It was really horrific to me since he knew he was done for and was screaming his head off and was so helpless.

Nice post!!
I think basically all of Kuuga wins this, yeah. That show understood that little kids fundamentally want to be traumatized.

Accel getting kicked on fire by Utopia is the only thing that really comes to mind outside of that show.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Episode 84 of the original series and the 8 Riders movie, because they kill Ishinomori.

Supaidaman!
Kuuga wins this one by a country mile. Especially that one scene where he jumped onto a Grongi and punched the hell out of him.

But yeah - Accel on Fire in W and Jiro getting shot in W Returns are pretty up there too.

I found the scene where ryu grasps his family and they shatter in his hands pretty unsettling as well. Also Weather's death

The new Tendou Souji
- Imperer's death, as mentioned above.

- Ryou's death in Agito. The whole time I was like, "This is a kids show?"

- Ryou's death in Agito. The whole time I was like, "This is a kids show?"

[HIDE]Wait, what death? He was alive at the end. He adopted a puppy![/HIDE]

Unless... oh my god, did I repress his death and make up a completely different ending for him just because he was the only Agito character I liked? D: