Mortal Kombat Legends: Cage Match

It's bittersweet to know that this movie will feature one of Gilbert Gottfried's last voice acting roles. I'll cherish the opportunity to hear his talent one more time. Jennifer Grey playing herself is a fun addition

Master Storyteller
Regarding Mortal Kombat Legends: Cage Match, I'm experiencing a strange combination of exhilaration and profound melancholy. On the one hand, it appears to be a fantastic homage to those outstanding 80s martial arts movies that moulded our childhoods and gave us delight. The retro atmosphere will be so much fun!

However, it's difficult to avoid having a heavy heart knowing that Gilbert Gottfried, a fantastic actor and comic, is in this movie in what may be one of his final roles before he passed away. His admirers and the entertainment industry are both deeply saddened. His distinct voice and the joy he brought into our lives will be missed.As we anticipate the release of this film, we can't help but feel a bittersweet longing to see Gilbert's skill on the big screen one more time. The picture is made even more distinctive and unforgettable by Johnny Cage's legendary presence, the throwback charm, and the unexpected character pairings, such as Ashrah.

Let us honor Gilbert Gottfried's extraordinary accomplishments and treasure his performance in Mortal Kombat Legends: Cage Match as a fitting tribute to his legacy. Gilbert, may you rest in peace, and may you be remembered for the joy you provided to our lives. We will remember you and your great skill for the rest of our lives.

It's about time Johnny Cage got the credit he deserves! It's incredible that he has a whole Mortal Kombat Legends series named after him. He's unquestionably one of the best MK characters, and it's exciting to see him finally get his own movie. The renowned MK franchise would not have existed without Johnny Cage! Originally designed for JCVD, he provided the charm and star power that helped establish the game's personality. It's amazing to see how far he's gone from his humble beginnings to become a popular character who fans admire.We're witnessing a celebration of Johnny Cage's legacy and impact on the gaming world with this film.

The fact that Ed Boon, the creator of Mortal Kombat games, is involved in the production guarantees a careful and authentic portrayal of the beloved characters.

They embraced everything of Johnny Cage's comedy elements, the gore from Mortal Kombat, and the silliness from 1980s films. They embraced everything of Johnny Cage's comedy elements, the gore from Mortal Kombat, and the silliness from 1980s films.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joel McHale's portrayal of Johnny Cage in the recent Mortal Kombat movies has won me over too. Initially, I had some doubts, but hearing him bring the character to life in those few movies changed my mind completely. His humor and charisma really capture the essence of Johnny Cage, making him my favorite voice for the character as well. It's great to see how well he fits into the Mortal Kombat universe and adds his unique touch to the role.

John Cage getting a movie, after Kenshi? Awesome!
Snowblind, the ultimate fusion of Mortal Kombat and Mad Max/Dune, takes the coolness factor to a whole new level! Picture Big Trouble in Little China meeting the intense world of Mortal Kombat – that's a recipe for pure awesomeness. I'm crossing my fingers for a Legends film dedicated to Kitana and Mileena, delving into their mysterious backgrounds and the powerful bond they share.

And how about the rise of the formidable Shao Kahn, the enigmatic history of Edenia, and the gripping tales of other Mortal Kombat characters each getting their own epic film treatment by Warner Bros.? It's like a dream come true for MK fans! I can't wait to witness these thrilling plotlines unfold on the big screen in all their action-packed glory. Kudos to Warner Bros. for making this possible!

cruel, helpful and optimistic.
Kelly Hu voicing Ashra is fantastic news! I enjoyed her portrayal of D'vorah in the previous Mortal Kombat games, she is good at playing that hated character, and I'm sure she's happy to voice a likable character this time around.

Heck yeah! 3d era characters are back! I'm intrigued by the plot involving a dangerous cult searching for an ancient scroll. It sounds like Johnny Cage is in for one heck of an adventure. I can't wait to see how he uses his Green Energy powers to take on this new challenge.