More Information On The Return Of Doctor Who

I just realized he is one of the Kens at the Barbie movie.

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
The trailer has me hooked! I'm particularly intrigued by the time-traveling adventures to Regency-era England and the prehistoric era. It's exciting to see Doctor Who exploring different periods in history again.I'm a bit skeptical about the change in release schedule, though. Having new episodes premiere on Disney+ before airing on the BBC feels... odd. But hey, as long as we get our weekly fix of timey-wimey goodness, I'm not complaining too much.

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
The diversity in the cast is something to celebrate. It's great to see actors from different backgrounds and experiences coming together to bring the world of Doctor Who to life. Representation matters, even in sci-fi!

The part where you tread on the butterfly is my favorite. When Martha Jones first emerged from the tardis in Shakespearean England, my instant reaction was, "Oh my God, that is so overdone and overstated about time travel." However, it's hilarious how Ruby turns into an alien by really stepping on a butterfly! Hehe! Has anyone seen the Season 1 title? Doctors used to be so plentiful. Then I find out that this is the first season to ever air in the US. Americans don't know who Dr. Who is.

Oh my god! The production value is much more than I had anticipated. I enjoyed every minute of it!Considering that the Doctor may be away from the TARDIS for centuries at a time in one or two episodes, I wonder if the ancient TARDIS under the sea portends that the Doctor may mature significantly. Not necessarily, but that's just what immediately sprung to me when I saw it—a plot point. I wonder whether that's the outcome.