More Dice Coming From Mythroll Armory

Staff member
Mythroll Armory just sent us a notice stating they’re working on their next set of artful tabletop dice. This is nothing new, but what’s different is they happen to be cooking up more than one project.
The “traditional” offering will be what they call Boundless Dice, round hollow metal with intricate designs, similar to dice they have created before. “Endless & infinite as the turning of time, the ebbs & flows of tides, the rising & setting of the sun,” waxes Mythroll on the Kickstarter page, which isn’t fully open yet. They plan to launch early next month.
But there will be more where this came from in the coming months of 2023. Mythroll has announced they’ll be personally...

Continue reading...

The wonders of 3d printing, These dice looks like they gigantic welding art but they are just small 3d printed metallic wonders. I want those beauties for Christmas.

The Dragonheart Dice is one of the most badass things I had ever since. The detail is just outstanding. I wish these dice comes in other colors too.

Staff member
The dice look nice but I am not interested in these toys. I am more into action figurines, I think an action figurine with these designs would be really interesting. By the way, what's happening with their Kickstarter project?

Wow now that would be interesting, I hope it's not like Zathura but even if it then it will be even more interesting.

The dice look nice but I am not interested in these toys. I am more into action figurines, I think an action figurine with these designs would be really interesting. By the way, what's happening with their Kickstarter project?
It is under devellopement and will be available soon so do not worry about it, it is in the trial phase.