Moonshot – A romance in a Martian Colony

Staff member
Moonshot is an upcoming Science Fiction Romance coming to HBO Max on the last day of this month. We had seen Gazillions of movies about exploration and early colonization of the Red planet. The audience will finally see the fantasy of a terraformed Mars in live action. Terraforming is the process of transforming a planet into an Earth-like environment. For it to be inhabited without using high-tech protective gear such as a spacesuit.
Moonshot will be the first live-action portrayal of Mars in live-action. This original film reminds me of a Netflix original Anime titled Carole and Tuesday, which is about Two girls who became friends on a Terraformed Mars. People who enjoyed the visuals of that show would like the scenery of this film. Making Mars earth-like will take centuries so that it won’t be in our lifetime, but this movie is the closest thing we can experience such a future.
Moonshot Trailer

Moonshot stars Cole Sprouse (He plays Jughead in Riverdale...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
My life revolves around Riverdale, and I am a fan of To All the boys I love before. A French Vanilla fantasy I never knew I needed in my life. Dylan and Lana look like they have a lot of chemistry as an on-screen couple. I am so happy for Lana because she deserves more projects. Netflix focused too much on Noah Scented Mayo When Lana was the lead star of To all the boys I love before.

That doesn't look like a Terraformed Mars to me. Where are the trees and bodies of water? It is more like an early colonized Mars.

Pio

I never Been Lana Condor had a male romantic partner who is Asian descent. Then when she was given a Black love interest her character never chose him.

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
The movie looks predictable. She will obviously Dump her Martian Boyfriend for this guy who hides in her room.

Not into Romance but I will watch this because I want to see a functioning Mars colony on screen. It is my childhood dream to migrate in Mars but it ain't happening in my lifetime unless they discover a technology to slow down and reverse aging because I think it will take a century before Mars becomes habitable.